Murderous FUN You’ll DIE Laughing!
Put your sleuthing skills to test and make killer Vegas memories.
We’re spicing up the award-winning Marriage Can Be Murder experience, serving up the same KILLER shenanigans with a virtual twist. Grab your ‘quarantini’, support your favorite local restaurant and order dinner, and then get ready to play detective alongside the outlandishly eager lieutenant, ditzy hostess, and a suspect hiding amongst the computer screen.
Anywhere in the world. Join in on the fun through your computer screen via a custom Zoom link.
- Show begins at 3:30 p.m. PST, virtual lobby opens at 3:00 p.m. PST
- Show begins at 6:30 p.m. PST, virtual lobby opens at 6:00 p.m. PST
- Duration: 2 hours (approx.), with a few breaks to mingle for clues and meet your new virtual friends.
**Recommended guest age 13+, some adult references**
Disclaimer: Please be advised before making your reservation, Marriage Can Be Murder is not responsible for technical issues out of our control including but not limited to:
- Video/audio for this virtual presentation could be affected by slow bandwidth, WIFI interruptions and/or the amount of people using the internet/ZOOM at any given time.
- The computer being used needs a microphone in order to participate in the show during the ‘investigation interaction’ and more. Please test audio at least 24 hours prior. When entering the show, un-mute sound to participate/hear the show.
- Anyone arriving into the presentation after 15 minutes. will not be able to gain access, and refunds will not be available..
Choose (1) of this option if you are playing by yourself.
Choose (1) of this option if this is date night for you and another sleuther, viewing on one screen.
Choose (1) of this option if you are sleuthing with a group of three, viewing on one screen.
Choose(1) of this option if you are sleuthing with a group of four, viewing on one screen.
Choose (1) of this option if you are sleuthing with a group of five, viewing on one screen.
Choose (1) this option if you are sleuthing with a group of six, viewing on one screen.
Ready to Feast?
So, how does a virtual “dinner show” work? If you’re playing in Southern Nevada, you can pick up a Marriage Can Be Murder three-course meal from your local Carrabba’s Italian Grill (Henderson and Summerlin Locations) the day of the virtual show. That’s right – you don’t have to cook at home, but you can if you want! Your choice of Fowl Play, Dead Meat or Hasta La Pasta. Each dinner comes with a salad, and two mini-cannolis. You will find the option for dinner choices on the EXTRAS page.
- Las Vegas’ #1 Dinner Show – 20 Years and Counting
- Winner – 2017 & 2018 Best Show in Nevada (Nevada Magazine)
- Winner – 2017 Best Production Show (Casino Player Magazine)
- Winner – 2017 & 2018 Best of Las Vegas (Las Vegas Review-Journal)
- Certificate of Excellence Winner (Trip Advisor)
- YELP Quality Award (YELP)
Booking a virtual holiday party or private event?
Marriage Can Be Murder is Las Vegas’ longest running dinner show currently in production. To book a private performance with customized script, holiday parties, large groups or inquire about our gurney traveling to you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.