Murderous FUN You’ll DIE Laughing!
Put your sleuthing skills to the test and make killer Vegas memories.
The award-winning Marriage Can Be Murder experience slays audiences with a dash of intrigue, mixed in shenanigans, and to top off the wacky evening, a suspect hiding among the guests. In Marriage Can Be Murder, play detective alongside the outlandishly eager lieutenant and the nosy hostess that keeps the wacky shenanigans flowing throughout this interactive murder-mystery dinner show.
- Lobby/Bar: 5:30
- Doors Open: 6:00 p.m. (photos, salad service, and shenanigans)
- Show Starts: 6:30 p.m.
- Duration: 2 hours (approx.), with two 8 minute breaks to mingle for clues and use the restroom.
**Recommended guest age 8+ , some references/humor **
The Venue at The Orleans Hotel & Casino
4500 W. Tropicana Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89103
Get ready to dine, socialize and play detective with Vegas’ #1 comedy dinner show. The “killer” comedy has a menu with choices like Fowl Play, Dead Meat, or Meatless Mayhem and along with the show and meal, pricing includes tax, fees, and gratuity.
Regular Seating – $78.94 + Tax & Fees
Each ticket includes a three-course meal, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, and server gratuity.
VIP – $91.78 + Tax & Fees
Includes priority seating and a souvenir t-shirt.
Rest In Peace (R.I.P.) – $109.21 + Tax & Fees
15 Minutes of Fame – Participate in the Show! RIP includes guaranteed participation in the show, premium seating, one alcoholic beverage, a souvenir t-shirt, and a commemorative photo.
- Las Vegas’ #1 Dinner Show – 20 Years and Counting
- Winner – 2017 & 2018 Best Show in Nevada (Nevada Magazine)
- Winner – 2017 Best Production Show (Casino Player Magazine)
- Winner – 2017 & 2018 Best of Las Vegas (Las Vegas Review-Journal)
- Certificate of Excellence Winner (Trip Advisor)
- YELP Quality Award (YELP)
Booking a holiday party or private event?
Marriage Can Be Murder is Las Vegas’ longest running dinner show currently in production. To book a private performance with customized script, holiday parties, large groups or inquire about our gurney traveling to you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.