It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
It’s the best time of the year, and we are giving you a cup of cheer! Glittering Lights, presented by Goettl Air Conditioning and Plumbing, is Nevada’s largest holiday drive-thru light show, a tradition since 2000. A spectacular showing at Las Vegas Motor Speedway of more than three million lights and hundreds of holiday displays, Glittering Lights has received national accolades and raised/given more than $2,050,000 to local non-profit organizations.
See you at the lights and have a holly, jolly Christmas!
See you at the lights November 13 to January 10, 2021.
- Glittering Lights is open everyday November 13 through January 3, 2021 – EVEN in the RAIN!
Hours of Operation:
- Sunday – Thursday: 5:30 – 9 p.m.*
- Friday, Saturday & Holidays: 5:30 – 10 p.m.*
- Sunday – Thursday: 5:00 – 9 p.m.*
- Friday, Saturday & Holidays: 5:00 – 10 p.m.*
Holiday Season: December 19 – January 3
- Sunday – Thursday: 4:45 – 9 p.m.*
- Friday, Saturday & Holidays: 4:45 – 10 p.m.*
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Driving Directions, the merriest way to arrive:
I-15N – Exit 54/Speedway Boulevard – turn right
Continue for half-mile and turn right into the entrance of Glittering Lights
**Note, using a GPS will double your travel time, routing you to the attraction’s exit with no entry at Las Vegas Boulevard**
Let’s go to the LIGHTS! Book a date with your friends, family or date and snuggle in for memories of a lifetime.
Hey Christmas light lover get ready to enjoy many wonderful trips throughout the lights. Unlimited access. Bonus, use the Fast Pass lane on select nights too!
Premium Ticket – Available on select nights. The fastest entry on the busiest nights. Powered by Diamondback Land Surveying
Santa Selfie Station Tickets
Santa Selfie Station from Silver State Schools Credit Union – Offered on select nights, this carload ticket includes a photo with Santa, holiday caroling, and premier entry through the Fast Pass lane.
Weekday Value Tickets
Value ticket valid ONLY Monday through Thursday. One ticket needed per car, per entry (excludes buses). Purchase online or at attraction entry.
BLACKOUT DATES: Thanksgiving night, November 26; December 18 to January 3. If you change your mind and want to come on a weekend/holiday, we will upgrade your ticket at the entrance.
Group Sales at Santa Selfie Station
With many event spaces limiting their engagements and venue capacities this year, Glittering Lights invites companies to host their holiday parties at Glittering Lights in the Santa Selfie Station for a socially distanced celebration. Guests can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book semi-private small, medium, and large groups subject to availability.
Tips for visiting Glittering Lights
- Concessions available. In fact, you will drive your vehicle right past the concession area where a Boy Scout will take your order, should you choose to purchase, and deliver treats right at your vehicle – so you don’t leave your vehicle
- Glittering Lights is open everyday November 13 through January 10, 2021 – EVEN in the RAIN!
- Expect extended wait times on: 12/11 – 12/13 & 12/18 – 12/25
- Usually never a long wait before 6:30 p.m. and after 8:45 p.m. on most dates