Want to work for Ivory Star Productions? Check back frequently for the latest job postings!
Public & Community Relations Manager
Ivory Star Productions is looking for a full-time Public Relations Manager to create and maintain a favorable public image for all of our brands and clients.
We’re looking for a candidate who has Las Vegas entertainment experience and be creative, highly motivated, detail oriented, a self-starter able to handle press release writing, story pitching, social media, online reputation management, red carpet, talent and client relations.
The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic and established PR professional with experience in entertainment and special events with proven results providing clients with top-tier media results locally, regionally and nationally.
- 5+ years of comparable agency experience
- Excellent media skills with relevant media categories
- Strong strategic and tactical social media skills
- Excellent writer
- Creative, strategic thinker
- Strong initiative, leadership skills, work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a team-oriented environment
Our Ideal Public & Community Relations Manager…
- Must have at least three years of relevant PR experience in the Las Vegas entertainment industry and special events public relations with an agency background preferred
- Creativity and initiative to develop press worthy programs and ideas for clients
- Maintain daily contact with clients and develop strong media relationships
- Able to format, develop, write and successfully pitch press materials including bios, backgrounders, fact sheets, media advisories and press releases
- Comprehensive knowledge and ability to understand editorial calendars, identify relevant opportunities for clients and schedule pitches accordingly
- Monitor, track, clip and properly draft publicity alerts for clients
- Understand reporting techniques including circulation, ad equivalency, and PR value and track client coverage including online, editorial, digital and broadcast placements
- Collaborate with marketing and executive team on strategic vision and quarterly planning, content writing, social, digital, award submissions
- Maintain a client’s basic social media channels on a daily basis – Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc. – with brand accuracy and relevancy
- Stay up to date on trends in our industries through following websites, blogs, daily/weekly newsletters
- Research, vet and secure partnerships with like-minded brands for client partnerships
- Create, foster and leverage media relationships to produce stellar placements for our clients
- Facilitate media missions and desk side appointments in local, regional and national markets
- Organize, invite and execute press trips locally and onsite at client locations
- Attend workshops, media events, webinars and conferences on behalf of the company and its clients to network and obtain pertinent information
Email email@example.com a resume package