With fun for the whole family to enjoy, Seven Oh Brew is excited to bring the most authentic Oktoberfest to Las Vegas this fall. Running Thursday, September 29 through Sunday, October 2 at The Orleans Arena Festival Grounds, Seven Oh Brew Oktoberfest will celebrate all things German culture, delighting festival goers with an array of authentic tastes, entertainment, and activities. Tickets are on sale now at Oktoberfest.Vegas.
With multiple tents and stages, guests will enjoy:
- Live music and family-friendly entertainment all day
- Contests for the whole family including chicken dance competitions, grape stomping and root beer races
- The Heineken Keg Course for those 21+
- Keg tapping ceremonies performed by prominent Las Vegas celebrities and personalities
- German-style beer and bites, as well as popular local food trucks
- German Learning Center with language lessons and bread-making experiences
- The Maipole Village with activities and an authentic German marketplace
- The Sauerkraut 5k fun run
- A car and large truck show
- Wine Garten with wines from around the world and grape stomping
- Carnival rides and activities
- Four stages and presentation areas with more than a dozen live entertainers
- Firework shows Thursday through Saturday
- Ceremonial parade Sunday night
“It’s a dream realized to bring this kind of event to Las Vegas,” says Event Producer John Bentham of Ivory Star Productions. “With the assistance of the German American Social Club, we are able to bring the style and flavor of a true authentic German fest is something Las Vegas has been missing, we’ve assembled a great team to bring this to fruition.”
Brought to life by the same team behind Glittering Lights at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Seven Oh Brew is the sister company of Ivory Star Productions. From family events to shows and attractions, this team creates lifelong memories in the hearts of Las Vegas locals and beyond.
Tickets are on sale now at Oktoberfest.Vegas, with a special Buy One Get One promotion available with promo code BEER22 through August 6.
- General Admission – General admission entry into the festival can be purchased for $12++ in advance or $15++ at the door, with free entry for children under two
- VIP Upgrades – VIP upgrades, including commemorative 42 oz. glass Stein with choice of beer, priority seating, parking, lanyard, and meal token are available for $59++
- All Weekend Pass – Weekend passes are available for $29++
- Family Four Pack – Family four packs are available for $29++
Held at The Orleans Arena Festival Grounds, located at 4500 W. Tropicana Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89103, Seven Oh Brew is ready to toast and prost to Oktoberfest! For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.Oktoberfest.Vegas and follow along at @sevenohbrew on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.