The perfect date night full of murderous fun awaits at everyone’s favorite dinner show. Marriage Can Be Murder is taking over Diversion Amusements from Feb 12-14 for a world-class Valentine’s weekend.
You will be served a non-alcoholic beverage, a box of chocolates and a rose as you enter the show. You will then be asked to channel their inner detective and help to solve the crime as you enjoy a 3-course meal featuring: Dinner rolls with butter, a house salad, your choice of entree (below), and chocolate cake.
- Dead Meat: Grilled Ribeye Steak served with Garlic mashed Potatoes and Fresh Sauteed Vegetables
- Fowl Play: Pan Roasted Airline Chicken served with Garlic mashed Potatoes and Fresh Sauteed Vegetables
- Hasta La Pasta: Pasta Primavera with Sauteed Vegetables, Tri-colored Rotini Pasta, and Homemade Marinara Sauce
Dates and Times
Plan your date, grab your lover, and get ready to sleuth the night away.
- Friday, Feb 12
- Show at 7:30 p.m. Doors at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, Feb 13
- Show at 7:30 p.m. Doors at 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 14
- Show at 12:00 p.m. Doors at 11:30 a.m.
- Show at 8:30 p.m. Doors at 8:00 p.m.
The crime scene is located at Diversion Amusements, 5321 Cameron Street.
We know this is everything you’ve been waiting for during quarantine, so sneak on over to marriagecanbemurder.com and purchase your tickets today!
- Price for a table of two: $178++
- Price for a table of four: $336++
Please remember seating is extremely limited due to government Covid-19 protocols.