We Need a Little Christmas
Glittering Lights at Las Vegas Motor Speedway shines 20 years bright this holiday season, running Nov. 13 through Jan. 10, 2021. Las Vegas’ favorite holiday experience makes the perfect socially distant activity as thousands of annual visitors drive through a 2.5-mile light course in the comfort of their vehicles.
“Our fans are counting down the days until opening night,” says John Bentham, event producer of Glittering Lights at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. “We have been so honored to become a tradition in the fabric of our community and are thrilled we can present a safe experience where family and friends can enjoy the magic of the holiday season.”
This season, Christmas lovers can expect to see new light displays and other holiday surprises.
“Glittering Lights, a world-known attraction, is a wonderful contributor to Nevada tourism during the holidays,” says Marilyn Kirkpatrick, chairwoman of the Clark County Commission. “It’s great to know that my family and our Las Vegas community can enjoy the spirit of Christmas at the speedway again this year. It’s become our tradition to load up the truck with several generations of family and enjoy the lights together.”
“Glittering Lights brings thousands of Southern Nevadans and tourists to Las Vegas Motor Speedway annually,” says Jeff Motley, Vice President of Public Relations at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. “We look forward to hosting the 2020-21 season where guests can bring in the holidays with a festive and safe place to celebrate.”
Glittering Lights is presented by Goettl Air Conditioning & Plumbing. A portion of every ticket sold benefits Speedway Children’s Charities, providing funding for hundreds of children’s charities throughout Southern Nevada that meet the direct needs of children. Goodwill of Southern Nevada offers a $5 discounted entry voucher for Glittering Lights with a donation of clothing or household items. Area Boy Scout Troops sell concessions at the lights to gain interpersonal, money management and leadership skills while earning money for their activities.
Glittering Lights Ticket Prices 2020-21 Season
- Carload Ticket – One ticket per car. You drive your own car through the lights.
- Carload Value Ticket (Mon-Thurs, some blackout dates) $25 per vehicle
- Carload Any Day Ticket (No blackout dates) $35 per vehicle
- Fast Pass powered by Diamondback Land Surveying – Offered on select peak nights for shortened wait times.
- By appointment only on peak nights $55 per vehicle
- Season Pass – Drive through Glittering Lights as many times as you want, even in the same night!
- Valid for all 60 nights of the 2020-2021 season $85 per season pass