‘Tis the season for Las Vegas’ favorite murder-mystery dinner show to re-decorate the showroom and create a new murderous plot, holiday style. These festive shows invite guests to participate, using clues amongst the laughter to solve a unique holiday mystery sprinkled with sights and sounds of the season.
Limited seating is still available for semi-private and private company parties on select November and December dates, a great tradition for team building and bonding. Book your holiday event today.
D.D.’s Top 5 Holiday Questions
Marriage Can Be Murder’s ditzy hostess has a few questions she needs answered this Christmas.
- Are mistletoes actually made of toes? Gross!
- Can you use a noose to hang a stocking?
- Did Santa Claus go to jail after running over grandma?
- Why did the turkey cross the road? Wait, wrong holiday.
- Who is Santa’s favorite singer? Probably Spruce Springsteen.
- Are they singing ‘Freeze a jolly good fellow?”